Spring has arrived and next week is spring break. We will probably have another cold spell, as we always do at Easter. I thought I was going to get off for spring break; however, there are several things I want to get caught up on. I have a group powerpoint presentation in April, and the group decided to meet on Tuesday night during break. Sunday afternoon and Monday night, I will be doing more research to get ready for Tuesday night. We need to meet, but I sure do wish there was a date that would work out for us after spring break. I have to be a team player and go with the flow.
I plan to take off this Friday, Saturday, Wednesday, and next Friday night. For the most part, I will just be spending time with family on my days off. I plan to go to church on Sunday morning and to cell group on Sunday night. On Wednesday night, I will be at church and I agreed to teach my class of four and five year olds. I have been teaching for a while and had to take a break because of my Wednesday night class. Many thanks go out to the individuals who have been filling in for me.
Thursday night I will probably be doing school work as well. If I am not doing school work, I have three sets of accounting to do. I keep books for my husband's company and for a construction company and I am behind. On Saturday, we have an easter egg hunt for the kids at church from ten until noon. I will probably be helping with that. Hopefully, we will be spending Easter with family. Sunday is also my mother-in-law's birthday, so we will most likely have them over to celebrate. We will probably invite my family as well to celebrate Easter.
So my break is pretty well filled up with all kinds of activities. The important thing is to spend time with family.
The slate article I chose was "Stopping Suicide 101" URL http://slate.com/id/2248242.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I understand that your schedule is hetic for the spring break, my schedule is about the same as yours. But I am determined to get some "me time" in this spring break. I hope that you enjoy your break as well.
ReplyDeleteAs soon as I grade all the papers I need to grade, I'm shutting off my computer. I've had enough! And I'm going to Toledo Bend Easter weekend with my famly. Can't come soon enough. Have a good break!
ReplyDeleteK. Smith
Eng. 226